Employee compensation is a huge expense — the largest for many companies. With SAP SuccessFactors Compensation, you can allocate these funds effectively to retain your top performers and avoid overpaying underachievers.
- True Pay-for-Performance Culture – Provide a clear linkage for employees between their compensation and your performance expectations.
- Improved Retention – Recognize employees for a job well done using variable pay and other proven methods. So your top performers stay happy – and more likely to stay with your company.
- Budget Optimization – Run “what-if” scenarios and instantly see how increasing merit pay to your best employees would impact your budget.
- Cost Savings – Save your business thousands every year by making sure you’re not unfairly compensating those employees who fall short in their efforts to help your company achieve its key objectives.
- Visibility – Streamline and simplify compensation planning, provide visibility and insight for total compensation management, including Total Rewards Statements.
- Run Comprehensive, Secure and Accurate Compensation Process – Assess, validate and report on multiple data components and calculations at each step to detect discrepancies.