Whether you want to speed up implementation, boost efficiency, or deploy new business models and capabilities – Our Support can help make it happen.
- Account Management: TalenTeam will provide a dedicated account manager working with customer – a key contact person for all activities.
- Consultant Support: You will be supported by a team of TalenTeam consultants involved on the ad-hoc basis depending on the need. The customer controls the time of the consultants’ involvement by setting a threshold of maximum hours that don’t require approval.
- Knowledge Base Center: TalenTeam will create a Knowledge Base centre available to the customer with supporting documents, tutorials, system FAQs and optional help desk functionalities to support the end-users’ queries.
- Quarterly Release Review: TalenTeam account manager will arrange quarterly review meetings to discuss the impacts and benefits of quarterly SuccessFactors releases and plan for any required changes in the customer’s environment.
- Annual Environment Audit: At the start of the services TalenTeam will provide a complete Audit of the Customer’s environment. This will include workbooks review, current processes, identifying potential gaps and proposing solutions. Upon project completion we will continue annually review the business processes, system use and its efficiency.
We offer three levels of support services – Bronze, Silver and Platinum.
Post Go-Live Support
BAU Support after go-live
Named account manager for personalised support
Quarterly Release Review
Personalised walkthrough of quarterly releases
Knowledgebase access with tips, tricks and best practice advise
Direct Access to specialists for the right advise instantly
Annual Environment Audit and roadmap review
"Your consultants’ technical knowledge, support and professionalism was a great asset during the training and reflects very well on your organisation. Please convey our gratitude from all of us."
"Since moving to TalenTeam we have seen a fourfold increase in system usage because with the understanding gained and the functionality applied, administrators and users across the enterprise are now seeing the full potential."